Welcome to Crossword Clues & Answers

cl1k close 2x (x) to close

Traveller's bundle of belongings

Traveller's bundle of belongings crossword clue, 4 letters. A quick crossword last seen on SHM Monday 20 Nov 2017.


 The answer: Swag

Traveller's bundle of belongings  crossword clue


I had been moved to take that flight home by the truth that Desmond Tutu put simply: “We exist in a bundle of belonging.” This became overwhelming at times, forcing my people-pleasing tendencies to submit to the reality of limited time. I let myself look forward to returning to Dhaka for some peace and quiet. I arrived there late, well past midnight, but the land was wide-awake, the holiday calm over. On the drive home to my apartment, I savoured the smoothness of this re-entry.

0 Comments for "Traveller's bundle of belongings"

Back To Top